cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Trunk Problems

ricardorojas123
Level 1
Level 1

Hi , I have connected 2 FXO in the Cisco Router 1760. The problem is the next, when I call the line is busy, I have to shutdown the Router o disconnect the trunk to I can call. The configuration is:

trunk group trunk_local

hunt-scheme round-robin

voice-port 2/0

trunk-group trunk_local

supervisory disconnect dualtone mid-call

timeouts call-disconnect 1

timeouts wait-release 2

connection plar 1111

!

voice-port 2/1

trunk-group trunk_local

supervisory disconnect dualtone mid-call

timeouts call-disconnect 1

timeouts wait-release 2

connection plar 2222

dial-peer voice 12 pots

trunkgroup trunk_local

destination-pattern 9T

8 Replies 8

ReadersUK
Level 2
Level 2

Hi

Do they remain busy after you have cleared an incoming/outgoing call down?

colin

The problem occurs twice a week, the other day works well

mightyking
Level 6
Level 6

I am having the same problem.

hi mightyking and you , how resolve this problem?

Hi

you need to establish how the call is cleared. It might be a disconnect tone sent from the carrier. To prove this place a call into an ip phone from outside on the fxo port hang up the calling phone but keep the ip phone off hook, if you hear a tone after a few seconds then that is most likely the disconnect tone. what may be happening is that the tone is not always recognised by the cisco router. If you never hear a tone then you will need to look at other disconnect issues. But let us know how you get on.

the simplest way in my opinion to check to see if the FXO port or signaling is an issue is place a call from the pstn and then hang up. check to see if the ip phone still rings. if going to an AA do a show voice port summary and see if the FXO is still off hook.

if thats the case then you will have to do some tweaking to resolve disconnect issue.

What kind of disconnect method, I can to use to resolve the problem?, I have a 1760 Cisco Router IOS Version 12.3(8)T5, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)

eljose_lol
Level 1
Level 1

try to "connection plar opx"

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: