cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Trunk Utilization report

j.mccartney
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a trunk utilization report that can be run from CUCM 6.1.2? I looked and saw previous questions fro people and tried everything from CAR (which is useless) and was wondering if there is a way to do it from SQL through admin: on PUB? I'm looking to run a report that shows me utilization for the past 2 months or so on our Long distance PRI. Or do I need to look at 3rd party software, you would think there is a tool that gives this on CUCM.

Thanks.

John

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey John,

Hope life is treating you well

Sadly, there is no report native to CUCM that will give you what you need here.

You should engage your service provider to do a Traffic Study that will also include busyhour averages in your current setup. It is probably good to be over-trunked rather than under-trunked, especially with an Enterprise environment. You may want to design for Failover in some environments as well.

I hope this helps, there is no way to give you an exact answer here

Rob

Rob,

Thanks for the answer, not what I was hoping to hear but I know from my past experiences with IPCC the reporting needs a lot.BTW - I take it your a big Flames fan, eh? I'm a Stars diehard, the past 8 years have been tough..

Thanks again!

John

Hey John,

How about the last 21 years for us Flames fans.

I  hope to see a nice Star for your Avatar the next time we speak, it

will drive Dan nuts. He's a Hawks fan.

Cheers!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: