Views
Helpful
Replies

trunkgroup fxo

techguy
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I have 2 analoge lines terminated on fxo ports. I have created on trunkgroup and it is called on each voice-port. Same trunkgroup is also called on all dial-peer. The problem is that if 1st line is busy its not selecting another line in trunkgroup. Any clue

6 Replies 6

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Try this..

trunk group SRSTPSTN (change this to your trunk group name)

max-retry 4

voice-class cause-code 34

hunt-scheme round-robin both down

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Are you referring to incoming, or outgoing calls ?

@aokanlawon i will try and let you know.

@Paolo for outgoing calls

Update IOS. Re-hunting on member is supposed to happen with default configuration.

Paolo,

I am running "2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.150-1.M4.bin" and I had to use that work around to make hunting happen. I had the same issue too. With E1 ISDN hunting happens automatically, but not on the fxo ports. I am not sure why..

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

ciscovoiceguy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Paolo,

Connect only first FXO line and make a test call,if there is busy line directly connect analog phone and make a test call if not please check with Service Provider.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: