Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TSP 4.3 doesn't work: my XP doesn't recognize CISCOtsp

Hi,

I don't know why my dialer doesn't recogniza CIscoTSP after I have installed and restart my computer. In advanced tab on "phone and modem options" it appears but when I try to slect it from phone calls on dialer I can't!!!

Any idea?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

If you are unable to see the line/DN that is associated with your user in Dialer then verify the following as I have mentioned in a previous post today:-

Four aspects to check or verify:-

1. IP Phone/Device is associated with user.

2. CTI Application use is enabled.

3. Ensure that you have configured the correct username and password under the user tab within the Cisco TSP configuration.

4. CTI Manager Primary/Secondary IP address or hostname is specified. If you specify hostname, check that it can be resolved.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Allan.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

If you are unable to see the line/DN that is associated with your user in Dialer then verify the following as I have mentioned in a previous post today:-

Four aspects to check or verify:-

1. IP Phone/Device is associated with user.

2. CTI Application use is enabled.

3. Ensure that you have configured the correct username and password under the user tab within the Cisco TSP configuration.

4. CTI Manager Primary/Secondary IP address or hostname is specified. If you specify hostname, check that it can be resolved.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Allan.

Thank you very much!!!

I'm really stupid. Yesterday I did it for a CCM 4.1 of Loreal and I couldn't remember for today.

I'm rating this post.

Fernando

No problem, we all have those days. :-)Thanks for the rating and good luck.

Regards

Allan.