Views
Helpful
Replies

UC500 2 wan links

lima.pedro
Level 1
Level 1

Hello sirs,

I have a uc560, but I wish use 2 links of internet. 1 espcific bot voip and better quality, and other to data.

so, my uc have one port exclusive to wan, but other 4 fast ports. Could I install 2 links of wand and specific the vlan trafic for one side and voip to other side?

Thanks so much!

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can do anything you want with IP routing via routing protocols and policy based routing.  If you need specific details I suggest you post your question on the WAN forum as this is strictly network related and not IP telephony.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

UC500 runs IOS, and there are no restrictions. You will likely need to create vlans or subinterface for the 2nd link.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can do anything you want with IP routing via routing protocols and policy based routing.  If you need specific details I suggest you post your question on the WAN forum as this is strictly network related and not IP telephony.

HTH,

Chris

Very thanks, Yes i understand about routing, but my doubt is if this UC allow 2 ports work as "wan" or have a kind of restriction? If dont have no one restriction could I use the expansion port to do this?

Thanks so much!

UC500 runs IOS, and there are no restrictions. You will likely need to create vlans or subinterface for the 2nd link.

Thanks man!