cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC520

ricardorojas123
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. I need configure the FXS port, in the Cisco UC520. The Cisco Configuration Assistant show error messages, and I would like configure the analog phone from the CLI .. I can configure the analogic phone connected to FXS from the CLI ??? How I can do it??

thanks

7 Replies 7

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If you want dual-line and features, follow the guide for "FXS port in SCCP mode" that is contained in the administration guide. In fact, the UC520 do come pre-configured for that already.

Else, configure a regular pots DP pointing to the port, that is enough.

Thanks. p.bevilacqua

I want configure single line in the analog phone. The configuration of the FXS is empty, as following:

voice-port 0/0/0

!

Check if the port actually register as ephone. Recommend you configure as SCCP mode so the will be able to transfer calls, a common request.

It's all explained in the guide, you will either read it, or give the job to a professional.

I resolve my problem :D

voice-port 0/0/0

station-id name Phone01

station-id number 800

dial-peer voice 800 pots

destination-pattern 800

port 0/0/0

:D

Sure, but be prepared to answer "you can't" when user ask "how do I transfer a call ?".

you are right, but I dont know to enable SCCP in FXS port :(

(How could I know the MAC address of the FXS)

Thanks

p.bevilacqua

In the manual it tells you how, with clear examples. Also, the default configuration file for UC520 has all the commands in there already.

Leave auto-registration on, the port registers and you see the mac with "show ephone".

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: