cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC540 Disconnect Supv ?

dkirk
Level 1
Level 1

OK - This is a little bit weird, but I'll do my best to explain the scenario......Here we go.....I have a customer that has a current Nortel PBX, customer has given me 4 analog lines (extensions 100,101,102,103) off of his Nortel. These analog lines are routed to the FXO ports on the 540.  Then on the 540 we have the FXS ports tied to some handsfree equipment. So the scenario is this.  The customer dials one of the ports ie 100, this in turns triggers the co port on the 540 to go offhook. The 540 then rings one of the FXS ports on the 540. The handsfree equipment answers on this FXS port.  The problem is when the person that initiated the call hangs up, all you hear on the other end is reorder tone.  It never disconnects.......

Any suggestions as to what I can look for.........

Thanks in advance....

1 Reply 1

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Configure disconnect subervision, ideallly signal based, or tone-based it that is not avaialble on the other PBX.

You can search this forum for the many, many thread on the subject.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: