Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UC560 - Remove DID from PRI

Hi all,

I have a UC560 and I recently had my phone provider remove a number from my PRI pool and assigned it to its own phone system directly at my satilight office instead of routing through my main office then to my teleworker extensions.  I have removed the DID to the extension but I am still unable to call that number from my main office, it says "you call cannot be completed as dialed etc..." but when I or anyone else calls that is outside the system they get through just fine.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

TIA

Everyone's tags (2)
2 REPLIES

Go to the potential routers that can pick up the call and do "debug isdn q931".  Make sure Terminal Monitor is on as well.  The problem should be easy to spot.  Maybe they changed from 4 digits to 10 digits, or something else.  Possibly a search space issue on the incoming CSS for the PRI its coming up.

Thanks for the reply John, I had a feeling that my phone provider dropped the ball for routing the number so I put in a trouble ticket with them.  Sure enough after a few days of them working on it they figured it out and now it works just fine.

Thank you again for your help.

Tyler

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content