Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10.5 Trying tp assign resources to multiple Teams

simonmossman
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone help

I have configured several CSQ,s and created the same amount of teams. However, when a resource is assigned to one Team they are not available for any other. I can assign the skills for each resource to take calls from mutiple CSQ,s but the supervisors need to view them from the Team dropdown. Is there another way to achive similar result??

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is per design, an agent can belong to a single team, teams have no bearing on routing of calls and are meant for supervisory management, i.e. which supervisor has visibility to which team members. Why would you want to have a resource to be assigned to more than one team?

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is per design, an agent can belong to a single team, teams have no bearing on routing of calls and are meant for supervisory management, i.e. which supervisor has visibility to which team members. Why would you want to have a resource to be assigned to more than one team?

Hi Chris

I thought that must be the case. The issue I have is that we have 38 CSQ,s and the we have been requested to have certain agents spread across more than one team and these teams are monitored by different supervisors. I will just have to state that the agent will have to be associated with their main team.

Thanks

You can assign the supervisor as secondary supervisor to other teams if they need to monitor agents from those teams in addition to their own.