Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX doesn't show all the services after reboot

UC Support
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have the following strange issue, UCCX in HA over WAN, we had a WAN failure during the weekend. We restarted both UCCX and everything looks OK, except in the Subsystem Manager I see only 4 services:

Unified CM Telephony Subsystem

Core RTR Subsystem

CMT Subsystem

RmCm Subsystem

Instead of the usual

MRCP ASR Subsystem

Unified CM Telephony Subsystem

Core RTR Subsystem

CMT Subsystem

eMail Subsystem

RmCm Subsystem

MRCP TTS Subsystem

Voice Browser Subsystem

HTTP Subsystem

Outbound Subsystem

VOIP Monitor Subsystem

Database Subsystem

This was after the cluster reboot.

System version: 8.5.1.11001-35

So I'm wondering if someone faced this problem before.

Regards

5 Replies 5

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

After the reboot, are you able to see the Master (M) and Slave (S) against few of these services, i am just trying to see here if the node1 and node2 are in sync and not in Island mode (where both the nodes are working independently as master nodes).

Could you please attach the snippet of expanded view of the subsystem of the control center of both the nodes.

Thanks,

Anand

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It looks like your licenses are no longer Premium, did you by any chance upload either Standard or Enhanced licenses and did not do system restart after-wards some time ago?

Chris

UC Support
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for the info. Here are the screenshot, the currently Package: Cisco Unified CCX Enhanced

Now I have the doubt if they used to have Premium or not. I will double-check.

Thanks

Those subsystems are only available with Premium edition, so my safe bet here is license has been overwritten with Enhanced edition, perhaps new Enhanced agent licenses were added instead of Premium which would overwrite previous Premium agents.

HTH,

Chris

UC Support
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the answer, I just check another UCCX with the Enhanced license and looks like this one.

Usually most of our customers has Premium, so probably I had in my head the other config.

Anyways thanks for the support.

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: