cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Team redirect to other Team

Hi all,

UCCX Version = 8.5.1.11003-32

My Question:

I have 2 Teams (Team 1 & 2 ) which use UCCX and they have a lot of Agents .

Team 1 has an Event today and all Agents are out of Office today until Tomorrow.

How can a Supervisor of Team 1 make a redirect his team to Team 2 and tomorrow make a delete of the Redirect , it shall happened every time without my support (Admin) and help because I am out of Office also.

Thanks for your help and best Regards

Homayoun

4 Replies 4

Hi.

On UCCX admin page, you can navigate through System -->> System Parameters and on Application Parameters section , you can change the value of "Supervisor Access" to "Acess to all Teams" or "Access to Supervosr's Teams only" depending upon your needs

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts

"The more you help the more you learn"

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Hi Carlo,

Thanks for your Answer.

I hope I understood your answer right but how I wrote before I am not in Office and don’t  have any access to the system.

Which possibility could I give the supervisor of Team for redirect his team to other Team ?

Thanks and best regards

Homayoun

Hi.

The only way I see, is what I suggested you above.

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts

"The more you help the more you learn"

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

We need to be more specific here. The supervisor access to teams feature allows a supervisor to login to /appadmin (with fewer menu options) and modify the skills assignment of resources. This would allow them to add resources normally assigned to only Team 2's skills to Team 1 as well.

A Call Redirect is different. If you want to actually move the calls from Team 1's AEF script to Team 2's you will need to modify the script. The most simplistic way to do this would be an If step with a parameter-type boolean variable. In the True branch you put a Call Redirect step to the trigger of Team 2's application. You can then enable/disable this from /appadmin on the Application Configuration page. This requires admin access to the system. If you can't give them admin access then your next option is to build a custom IVR which stores the boolean answer into an XML file on the doc repo that Team 1's script can query.

Lastly, don't forget about the reporting implications of this. You will be shifting all calls from one application/CSQ to another. There are other ways of doing this including nested Select Resource steps that would have kinds of impacts to your reports.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.