cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX .xml script upload issue

Laurel McDargh
Level 1
Level 1

We use UCCX  version 8.5.1.11002-22. And my responsibility is to update the scripts which play specific greetings when we are closed, or on holiday, etc. I followed the steps for editing the .xml scripts (used notepad) and then uploaded the files, and, when prompted, I replaced them. The greeting is supposed to change to the holiday greeting for Christmas eve and Christmas. However, when I call the numbers to test the playing of the greeting, it plays our regular after-hours greeting. I'm not sure why. I don't know if there is a UCCX service I need to restart or if UCCX is connected to Unity in some way?

We had our Unity server rebuilt 5 months ago and have found things "missing" or not turned on. So I wondered if there is some sort of connection with Unity that I should check out? I'm a bit lost here and don't know how to proceed.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

3 Replies 3

HI Laurel.
If you can, please post also the UCCX script so that we can check it.
Regarding Unity, if the script doesn't involve it, it should not be the cause.

Let us know

Merry Christmas

Carlo

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

I attached the files in my initial post. Do you not see them?

Hi Laurel.

No you didn't attach the aef script only the xml.

Please attach the script and I'll check it.

Thanks

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts

"The more you help the more you learn"

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: