Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCM 4.1 found information in traces...

I have CM 4.1 with detailed CM traces enabled...

I have touble with hunt pilot/group...

Call should be routed  PSTN - Gateway - Pilot number - Hunt group broadcast (number1,number2)

Where in trace I can found information how call really routed...

I found in

Subscr\c\Program Files\Cisco\Trace\SDL\CCM

file SDL002_100_000189

I can see what call routed from pstn to pilot number...

gpn.nd=92189xxx cgpnVM= cgpnVMCSS= cgpnVMP= dialedDig= cdPart= cdPat= cdpn.tn=4 cdpn.npi=1 cdpn.nd=1xx0

but I have not information about following call routing n hunt group)

Which file I should look to find this information?

Thank you very much...

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

you need SDI traces not SDL

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

View solution in original post

Hi,

SDI trace files are located under the following folder

C:\Program Files\Cisco\Trace\CCM

These are txt files and their name begins with ccm. You can sort them by date / time.

Manish

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

you need SDI traces not SDL

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Yes, I know this...

But CM version is 4.1... It my first meet with 4.1

After collecting trace I can not find any SDI associated files...

traces configured exact as described

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080094e89.shtml

Can any comment this problem?

Hi,

Please make sure that you are looking for traces on the server to which the phones are registered. If the trace settings are correct then probably a server reboot is a good option for now.

HTH

Manish

Hello, Manish! Can you provide any comment's for this solution? You suspect what SDI trace not collected by software error, what should be resolved after server reboot?

Thank you very much!

The callmanager service is responsible for generating ccm traces, so if the traces are not being generated for some reason then a reboot should take care of the issue.

Manish

Manish, some question else...

CM trace generate several files and folders... in files/folder tree where i can expect found SDI file trace? and what the name should be? ABOut CM 4.1...

Thank you very much...

Hi,

SDI trace files are located under the following folder

C:\Program Files\Cisco\Trace\CCM

These are txt files and their name begins with ccm. You can sort them by date / time.

Manish

Hello Manish!

Thank you very much! I have found  this files and now try to find information needed...

Hi,

You can get some useful tips on reading SDI traces in windows callmanager versions from the following link

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080129d92.shtml#sditrace

Manish

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: