Views
Helpful
Replies

UCM 6.1 LDAP Syncronization and Authentication

metuzuner
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have been using the embedded database for end users since 4.1 and now willing to switch to LDAP sync and auth. Before we enable the sync though, we know that userIDs in the embedded db need to match the ones in the LDAP directory. So, right now we're in the process of changing the userIDs in the embedded database. However, my questions is; is there a way to find out which users have options set, personal address book entries created? We know most of our users do not use these features and we do not really want to spend time changing those user's userIDs to match the ldap directory, since they don't have any settings or any address book entries that need to be retained.

Thank you.

3 Replies 3

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

You may run SQL query against the appropriate feature tables to see if they referenced to the end user's pkid. But you have to figure out the query syntax yourself. Look at database schema documents for details.

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Hi Michael,

I actually had figured it out; here are the SQL queries that are needed:

1) to get a list of endusers with personal address book entries:

run sql select distinct enduser.userid from enduser inner join personaladdressbook on enduser.pkid = personaladdressbook.fkenduser

2) to get a list of endusers with personal fast dials:

run sql select distinct enduser.userid from enduser inner join personalphonebook on enduser.pkid = personalphonebook.fkenduser

thanks for posting your own solutions. i can see that tip coming in handy. +5 points