cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCM 8.5 > Need output of phones along with ip address

Jason Aarons
Level 6
Level 6

In RTMT I can find the ip address of a phone, but I can’t find a way to export to csv,etc.

So is there a select * from command I can run from CallManager CLI to get a list of phones and ip addresses? I can capture CLI output  to .txt and make a .csv ? or AXL?

I need to move all phones in 10.214.89.0/24 to a different Device Pool for SRST purposes, and can’t find an easy way based on IP Address. It’s roughly 300 phones.

3 Replies 3

Chris Lee
Level 1
Level 1

Don't know if this would be of use to you but would something like this work?:

or this? (while you can't see the serial number column, it's a scroll bar away):

Chris

Hi Chris

I wrote a little app for this as well...

http://www.ipcommute.co.uk/cisco-ucm/6-phone-inventory-for-cisco-ucm.html

Regards

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9
So is there a select * from command I can run from CallManager CLI to get a list of phones and ip addresses? I can capture CLI output  to .txt and make a .csv ? or AXL?

The data on phone IP addresses isn't kept in the main CUCM database, so there's no SQL (or AXL) you can use to get this. You have to use the RisPort API set to get this information. There is some (very poor) sample code on the developer.cisco.com website on how to do this.

Alternatively, buy an app that does it for you already

GTG

PS - Have you tried just copy-and-pasting the table from CCMAdmin ? It works surprisingly well !

Please rate all helpful posts.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: