Views
Helpful
Replies

UCX Call handler caller input ?

Jay Schulze
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Running across an odd issue in ucx 9.1.1. Users call into a callhandler with no issue. Other transfers via caller input work with no problem. However when 0 is pressed to reach the local operator from that call handler. The default operator is matched and transfers off to a operator at a different site.

ex. Call goes to CH TampaCH, caller input on 0 for it is configured to attempt transfer to call handler tampa operator. On tampa operator CH the transfer rule is set to transfer calls to 8900. However it always I see from the port status monitor is hits the default operator CH and goes to ext 8800. I've tried all different ways to do this. i.e. transfer to alt. number, user with mailbox, etc. In the caller input but continues to go to the default operator call handler.

J

6 Replies 6

davrojas
Level 3
Level 3

Hello Jay,

Check that the alternate transfer rule on Tampa is not enabled and sending to different number.

Do you mean that the default operator is reached after dialing caller input 0 or when trying to reach TampaCH?

Do you have any additional Forward routing rule in place besides the default (Attempt Forward, Opening Greeting)?

-D.R.P

Hey David,

Thanks for responding. Yes the other transfer rules(closed, alt.) are not enabled.

Yes the default operator is reached when pressing 0 from TampaCH. When the caller input for 0 is set to transfer to Tampa Operator CH.

There are other forwarded routing rules. However none match on the 8900.

Jay,

It seems based on the behaviour that CUC does the transfer to 8900, however it does not reach it's destination on CUCM and is sent back to CUC to the default opening greeting.

Are you able to see on the Port Status Monitor that the XFer completes when sending to 8900?

-DP

Hello David,

Thanks for taking a look. I was able to find the issue. What was happening after the greeting it set to go to the default call handler. Which for it of course has the default operator for caller input of 0.

=)

jonymehedi
Level 1
Level 1

may be that link will be a help- http://voicebootcamp.com/index.php/free-video-labs/video/latest/uccx9