Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

UK Network Locale

I am running cucm version 9.1 on a cluster. I have loaded the UK network locale to provide UK network tones. However, when i dial for example a non-existent number, I get a US re-order tone instead of a UK number unobtainable tone. The problem is, in the UK the US re-order tone sounds like an engaged tone and the caller presumes the number is valid and re-dials later. Anyone any ideas why the cucm is still using the US network locale?? 

3 REPLIES

Having loaded the locale, did

Having loaded the locale, did you change the system default in System -> Service parameters and do a cluster reboot?

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

Thanks for replying Gordon,

Thanks for replying Gordon, yes I have done that. I am looking at accessing the different re-order wav files on the TFTP server to listen to the UK ones and see what they play out as, but I would have thought a UK re-order tone would play as a number unobtainable tone.

Bronze

Maybe check the setup of your

Maybe check the setup of your Annunciator? You should be getting the "Your call cannot be completed as dialed..." message in British English rather than a tone?

Hope that helps

Matty

Views
Helpful
Replies