Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to chain two "voice TCL" scripts

echaubet
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I created a TCL script which is geting the call, playing a wave file and route the call to the destination on a callmanager's cluster. If i use it on a Pots dial-peer, it is working good.

If i use it on a voip dial-peer it is working good but if i try to use the pots first, to redirect the IP phone to the phone number of the second dial-peer it is failing. I configured the G711µlaw codec.

Any idea?

Best Regards

Eric

6 Replies 6

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Eric,

Call setup in TCL is a "delicate" matter. Ar you using leg setup or handoff ? And what is the other TCL script you mentioned ?

Hi Paolo

I use the Leg Setup method. Both scripts are the same, i only configured it on separate routers.

I done a CCAPI inout debug and found the error:

*Jan 14 17:06:45.651: //50454/009E7CBED810/CCAPI/cc_api_get_ssCTreRoutingNotSupported

You can find attached the TCL scritp i use.

thank you for your help.

Ok, even before looking at the script, does the call comes in via pots or voip?

Can you please describe very exactly the call flow and the desired re-routing.

Sorry, i forgot to mention that:

Call is comming from pots dial-peer, the TCL trigger is on the incoming pots dial-peer. The TCL play the prompt, then the call is routed to the Callmanager. The CCM route the call to the phone but because of a Call Forward All, the call is routed to another GW using the same TCL script. The second TCL script is triggered on the incoming voip dial-peer.

If i test each TCL script seperatly, it is Ok but if i configure the CFA it is a failure.

I tried with a CFNoA and it is working.

It looks like a TCL limitation.

In the Cisco IOS Tcl IVR and VoiceXML Application Guide it is written:

- "When Tcl 2.0 or VoiceXML applications transfer calls to a telephone number, the outbound dial peer can specify a Tcl 2.0 or VoiceXML application to accept the transfer"

and

"Transfer (and handoff) to or from the default application is not supported".

Any idea?

OK. So:

pots -> script1 -> CM CFAll -> script2 -> pots

does not work but

pots -> script1 -> CM CFNoA -> script2 -> pots

works, correct ?

Also I suppose script 1 and 2 are actually the same script invoked as a different service and parameters.

If so, it's strange. The only difference should be the redirect reason of the incoming call leg to script2. I suggest you make a debug print of all applicable parameters, and possibly a debug voip dialpeer too.

I don't think the statement mentioned does apply as you are not even doing a proper transfer, just a fresh leg setup.

The second statement is even false because handoff to default application is exactly what B-ACD/AA does for dial-by-extension.

Thank you for your point of view.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: