Views
Helpful
Replies

unable to connect node

jack samuel
Level 1
Level 1

Dears

I get the error attached  when I try to access cucm subscriber from the drop doan box in serviceability page. I tried the following but no success, which else more certificates I have to regenerate.

set cert regen tomcat
utils service restart Cisco Tomcat

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Hi,

Try restarting the Cisco tomcat service on subscriber and publisher most probably it will resolve the issue if not then check for the application administrator user as should be the member of the CCM Super User.

Regards,

Venkatesh.

Dear Venkatesh,

as you can see my commands after generating the certificates i have restarted the service and also the user is in CCM super user.

Dear Experts,

Anybody can help me with more hints on this issue, From Network I think  port 443  must be reachable between the servers.

thanks

Dears

Issue has been solved by copying the tomcat.pem certificate from publisher to subscriber and from subscribers tomcat.pem to publisher.just upload in the tomat-trust store and after that restart the tomcat service by the below command.

utils service restart Cisco Tomcat

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: