cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

unable to do outgoing calls

Francisco Trejo
Level 1
Level 1
On my call manager the directory numbers from 200 to 299 dont have problems to do external calls but from up 300 directory number Im unable to perform any externall call. Is there any license restriction?
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Iron, 

That's great! The signaling is now successfully established. 

You can now check issues with CODEC (REGIONS). 

I do not have access to your settings, but one suggestion is that you compare the directories that complete the calls correctly.

Luciane de Medeiros

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Iron,

The failure does not seem to be related to license.

Verify issues like Partitions and CSS.

Only with the information that you sent, I cannot visualize a diagnosis. If possible, send some more details.

Luciane de Medeiros

Thanks Luciane,

What I tried is to create a new partition (P300) and added to the main CSS (CSSags) I have test moving my directory number 214 to that new partition (P300) and I have no trouble to do externall calls but with the new phones directory number 301 and 302 I test in the original partition (Pags) and in the new one for test but in none of them are able to do externall calls also I cant assign them a directory number from 200 - 299 beacuse all of them are assigned.

Now I´ve found that these directory numbers are making the offnet call but as soon as the call is established it gets broken.

In example, if I call from extension 301 to my personal mobile, my mobile registered the call but as soon as my cell phone display blinks (just for two or three seconds) the call ends.

Hello Iron, 

That's great! The signaling is now successfully established. 

You can now check issues with CODEC (REGIONS). 

I do not have access to your settings, but one suggestion is that you compare the directories that complete the calls correctly.

Luciane de Medeiros

Thanks Lucianebatista, actually the problem was by a missing directorie configuration. thanks for your support.

Hi Iron, 

My Congratulations! 

It was very good to help you.

Luciane de Medeiros

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: