cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to open the Install/Upgrade in our call manager 10.5.2?

victoriabardy
Level 4
Level 4

I am trying to add a new COP file to our Publisher and the browser just spins and never opens the Install/Upgrade option.  I have been able to install the COP file on our two subscribers but it looks like the function is hung on our Publisher.

Our call manager is running System version: 10.5.2.14901-1.  Does anyone here on the forums know what service I need to restart to get that service working again?  I think its Tomcat but I'm not sure.  Please let me know if you do.

Thank you.

Rgds,

Vicky

4 Replies 4

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

utils service restart Cisco Tomcat

from cli and wait for it to come back up

Also if this doesn't work well which it should you can always do it via console as well. 

utils system upgrade or something like that.

Slavik Bialik
Level 7
Level 7
Hi Vicky, I'm not really sure which service handles the platform administration, but if your publisher doesn't act as Call Manager, meaning that there are no phones registered to this node, I would fully restart it and see if it helps.

Agreed with Slavik on this if your not running any other services on your pub.  restarting the web browser would only clean up the if it is a gui issue.

My last refresh upgrade ended up having to restart to clear a similar issue. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: