cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 5 - Exchange 2007 - MWI Delayed

nrosselli
Level 1
Level 1

After changing the partner server on our Unity 5 server to our exchange 2007 server MWI is delayed 10 - 20 minutes. All else appears to be functioning normally with Unity and there are no errors in the application log on unity or exchange. Does anyone have an idea what might be causing the delay?

29 Replies 29

Having the same issues at a client site. Unity 5.0(1) with failover. Partner Exchange server is 2007 SP1 running on top Windows 2008. Microsoft has no idea or knowledge of such a patch. Would it be too much trouble to get the patch.

Thanks you and best Regards,

Paul Gurman: paul.gurman@nexusis.com

I sent you an email. I have the file thanks to Nick who found the fix.

Could I get a copy of the hotfix? TIA!

Can I get a copy of the hotfix? I'm having the same issue.

Thanks.

Could I get a copy of the hotfix? I'm having this issue as well. Thanks!

I'm fixing to be doing the same thing and feel I should go ahead and get this patch. It seems this post is very popular and alot of people have been asking for it. Send it to email: wantedvoiceie@yahoo.com

I have contacted MS about the KB you referenced. They indicated this was not listed in their public HF database, nor was it listed in the private HF database. They did say that if I had your case ID I might be able to get assistance that way. Would you be willing to share that ID, or the HF you received?

bpalmquist
Level 1
Level 1

I see there is a download on Microsoft now

Microsoft Exchange Server MAPI Client and Collaboration Data Objects 1.2.1 - ExchangeMapiCdo.EXE

In an attempt to fix slow MWIs, has anyone applied this to an Exch. 2007 server on a Win2008 Server?

Did it work and were there any problems?

Brady

I think this is a known issue with Exchange 2007, ES42 is the fix for it.

Microsoft Exchange Server MAPI Client and Collaboration Data Objects 1.2.1 - ExchangeMapiCdo.EXE

I installed it. No new issues. But it did not fix the MWI delay. Any word on a release date for update rollup 4 for Exchange 2007 SP1?

I see today that Exchange2007-KB952580-x86-EN (update rollup 4 for Exchange 2007 SP1)is out there but no x64 yet.

bpalmquist
Level 1
Level 1

Nick...what is the filename of the patch you used?

w.rana
Level 1
Level 1

Install exchange 2007 rollup sp4 restart

the exchange then stop the unity and restart.This will fix your message delay

and MWI issue.

paulgurman
Level 1
Level 1

Install rollup 6 for Exchange 2007 SP1

Wow, this thread was brought back from the dead!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: