Replies

Unity 7.0(2) asp error 0126 - no sa access

Barry Oliver
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

I have recently installed a Unity 7.0(2) server which all seemed to go fine

Build

Voicemail only (Exchange/AD etc all on box 7825)

Windows 2003 - Platform configuration discs

Exchange 2003

SQL 2000 SP4

ServerUpdatesWizard-v.2.0.19-09-2009

No SSL

CUCM integration all worked and I could import users with COBRAS, Voicemail works, MWI works, Even Custom forwarding to the Customers Exchange environment works via a connector.

However I can't access the SA or the Status page, we can access however ciscopca.  The SA or Status Page can't be access from on the box (task bar) or remotely.

I was getting an HTTP 500 error but I have enabled the local browser messaging and now get the errors below:

http://hostname/Web/SA/
Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0126'

Include file not found

/LM/W3svc/1/Root/Web/global.asa, line 3

The include file 'Common/include/GlobalConstInc.asp' was not found.

http://hostname/Web/SM/MainFrame.asp

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0126'

Include file not found

/Web/SM/MainFrame.asp, line 3

The include file '../Common/include/SAFrameInc.asp' was not found.

So far, I have been through all of the troubleshooting guides, forums, friends, neighbors.  I've uninstalled Unity and reinstalled it and still get the same error. 

Only other relevant thing I can think of is that I ran through the manual SSL process on the First attempt.  I don't know however if this worked before the SSL work, but as I said I have re-installed since but I can see where this could break IIS in someway

Before I flatten it and start again has anyone seen an issue like this before or able to offer any assistance, Any IIS experts?

1 Reply 1

Barry Oliver
Level 1
Level 1

It turns out that the whole of the /Common/include/ folders where missing, I have copied this manually from the DVD and can now get access.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: