Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 7.0 Notification to the Mobile Number fails

sshams007
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have installed Unity 7.0 and configured necessary parameters to enable Voice mail notification on teh subscribers mobile Number.Unfortunately it din't work.

Can anyone let me know what device type do i choose for Mobile phones? I have currently chosen "Phone-2". Other option i have include Work Phone, Pager and so on. Also let me know does the VM pilot Number need to have access to the PSTN for External Mobile phone notifications to work?

I have Configured Subscriber->Message Notification->Device type(Phone2)-> Enabled Notification->Phone Number(09902017481)Zero is the access code to dial out to PSTN->Restriction Table i allowed calls to this pattern 09?????????*

Quick response will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Shams

1 Reply 1

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Shams,

One likely culprit here could be the Unity dial-out ports (not the Pilot number). Make sure they have a CSS that allows these numbers to be dialed. You can setup one of these type of events and watch the Port Monitor to determine what ports are being used and if/if not the number is making it this far :)

Cheers!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: