cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 9.1 voicemail messages not getting to some users on exchange 2013 exchange enviroment.

banetirado
Level 1
Level 1

Currently we are migrating from exchange 2007 to 2013 and some of our users are not getting the email notification for any voice mails being left.  Not specific to which environment they are in.  Problem seems to be getting worse as we are getting more and more complaints.  Unified messaging services are set correct, we have a successful test.  Has anyone seen this?

4 Replies 4

are you using unity connection?

on the users that arn't getting the messsages;

does the SMTP address match the user's actual address?

when we upgraded, some users had bad email addresses in AD.

can you open a TAC?

Yes we are using Unity Connect.  I did verify that and the smtp alias does match.  Im truly hitting a wall with this.

A ticket has been opened with TAC, but no luck with a resolution.  I spent an entire day on the phone with an engineer and i have a call scheduled today with them too.

is there some common connection for the users that do not have voicemail?

so everything worked before you upgraded to exchange 2013, is there anything suspect in the exchange server logs?

We are beating our heads against the wall on exactly the same thing.  Did you ever get resolution on it?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: