cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Codec

applegreen
Level 1
Level 1

here is my system, multiple-sites with Centralized-CM and Unity. remote site talk to each other by G.729. for Unity, it is a integrated Message system, Users access VM by IMAP client, but my customer doesnt buy any viewmail . here are the questions regarding cofiguring the codec on Unity. for remote site user to access their VM by WAN, the Codec on Unity should be G.729. but since they dont have Viewmail, I am not sure if the media player (like Windows media player or realplayer)support G.729. I checked Cisco Website, it tells me that I can install G.729 Codec on user workstation. has anyone ever done that before? does it work ? I appreciate any input, thanks in advance

1 Reply 1

applegreen
Level 1
Level 1

I probably posted in the wrong place, I dont know how to move it over to Unity netpro, but I know most people here knows Codec very well, please go ahead to post your comments.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: