Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Conn Automatic Transfer

Neal haas
Level 3
Level 3

I am confused on creating a Auto Transfer in Unity Conn 7

What I am attempting to do is to Provide a number Via CTI Route Point (which works) the create a System Call Handler that works with a Scheduler and if it meets a certain time forward the call to a singe phone, or at another time forward the call to a Hunt Group.

I am unable to make a call transfer back out of Unity (without caller input) to a DN. from what I have read Do I need to create 2 System Call Handlers to make this work???

What I am doing is: CTI --> CH --> DN

But is this what I should be doing: CTI --> CH --> CH --> DN???

Confused and Tired, Thanks

Neal

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

With that method of CTI you need 2 CHs.

The 1st one on which you receive the call and in after greeting action you configure attempt transfer to

And the 2nd CH on which the transfer options are set to Yes, ring subscriber at this extension.

If you want to use only 1 CH you need call routing rules (drop CTI RP matching CH) on which you can configure the attempt transfer option.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks for the help. It worked as soon as I turned the Alternate Greeting off.....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: