cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 10.5 Relay address not accepting %FirstName%.%LastName%@company.com

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hey guys,

Configuring a new Unity Connection Deployment and I am attempting to configure my user template for smtp relay.  Under Message Action I have already change the field to Accept and relay the message however when I try to set the relay address to %FirstName%.%LastName%@company.com I get a error message stating, invalid relay address.  If I save the relay address as %FirstName%_%LastName%@company.com it saves just fine.  Anyone know what is going on here? Is this a bug or do I need an escape character because it is expecting the . for the top level domain?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Maybe you're also hitting this one: CSCut15971

Peter

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

I have a lot of people having the same issue so I think it is safe to assume this is a bug.

I just tried it on a 10.5. system and it saved for me. I just can't verify that it would relay the message.

Jason

Maybe you're also hitting this one: CSCut15971

Peter

That would be the one.   Looks like it wasn't a identified yet as a bug at the time I posted.

It was a dot rather than a dash for me but same difference I suppose. Upgrading to 10.5.2 and it was no longer an issue.