Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Unity Connection 2.1.1 Active Schedule Problem

We use UC 2.1.1 and there is a user (Helpdesk) that has an open greeting and a closed greeting. The active schedule is 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM (Normal Business Hours). We have a Vacation Business Hours of 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM which we were on during the summer. For some reason the Active Schedule thinks we are still using 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Vacation Business Hours which we are not using. If you call the helpdesk at 7:30 AM it plays the closed greeting. I have changed the Active Schedule to the 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM and saved it a number of times and it is not recognizing it. Is there a service I can stop and restart within Unity Connection that will make the change to the Schedule be recognized as the Active Schedule? I have opened two TAC cases on this at different times and it seems to keep being a problem. Is there a bug with this version of UC. I have done an upgrade at TAC's advise to solve the issue and that did not correct the problem. Any help would be most appreciated.

Thank You~

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content