Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 7 Call Attendant Scenario

jimihendrix1
Level 1
Level 1

Scenario Working Hours 8:00 AM to 4:00PM

During opening hours the call attendant should only be activated from 8:00 am to 10:00am (Peak Hours)however after 10:00am there should be no call attendant all calls should be go directly to the receptionist 4400.

Conclusion

When the opening greeting has finished (After 10am) I can forward the call to recetionist using closed greeeting fine however I still need to use the closed greeting after 4:00 pm. I need a closed greeting after 4:00PM

YOUR URGENT REPONSE IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED

Thanks guys

1 Reply 1

jimihendrix1
Level 1
Level 1

Hopes this makes more sense How I have described it here.

Actual Client Scenario Working Hours 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM

During opening hours the call attendant should only be activated from 8:00 am to 10:00 am (Call Peak Hours) however after 10:00am there should be no call attendant all calls should go directly to the receptionist(Peak hour finished). There must also be a closed greeting from 4:00 PM onwards.

Conclusion

When the configured opening greeting has finished (After 10am) I can forward the call to receptionist using the closed greeeting (make it blank / then after greeting setting send to receptionist mailbox) however I still need to use the closed greeting after 4:00 pm.

Now that the closed greeting is used to send directly to the receptionist. What should I do for companys closed hours greeting now.

YOUR URGENT REPONSE IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED

Thanks guys

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: