Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 8.5 Cluster

dlaminw1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have two Unity Connection server that I need to setup as a cluster. I have completed the configuration of the first server, synchronized it with LDAP, NTP and DNS. I have also configured users mailboxes as well as setup MS Exchange unified messaging....all this on the publisher.

Now I am trying to form a cluster and it keeps on failing when "checking the network connectivity". The installation for the subcriber is not completed as it needs to contact the publisher first. I am able to ping the subscriber from the publisher. I have configured the subcriber's address on the publisher "System Setting > Cluster > Add New"

I keep getting the same error that the server I am specifying as a first node is not the first not within the cluster and I am asked to verify the first node configuration of which I have done over and over.

Any idea what could be an issue?

1 Reply 1

joaniesylvain
Level 1
Level 1

Hi dlaminw1,

Did you configure the cluster in your publisher first, in order for the publisher to accept a subscribe request it must first be aware that it will be in the cluster.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/8x/installation/guide/8xcucig020.html#wp176466

Step 10

HTH

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: