Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 8.6.2.20000-76 Messages limited to approx 30 seconds

markah
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have a Unity Connection cluster at the version above and when callers leave a message they get the warning message after approximately 30 seconds stating that 'you are approaching the maximum length for a recording'

The Class of Service for the mailboxes is set to 300 seconds maximum message length, warning message is set to play 15000 ms before end of maximum, mailboxes have a quota of about 15Mb each and are nowhere near their limits.

Any quick ideas as where else I can look?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Mark

5 Replies 5

markah
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry but I forgot to add that the mailbox users accounts also have a maximum length of 300 seconds.

Looks like it might be licensing:

Voice message recordings longer than 30 seconds allowed                         (LicMaxMsgRecLenIsLicensed):                           No

Whoops, didn't install one of the license files properly. Users can now leave messages up to 300 seocnds in length:

Voice message recordings longer than 30 seconds allowed                         (LicMaxMsgRecLenIsLicensed):                           Yes

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the updates (+5).

This will help someone else down the road

Cheers!

Rob

"Your life is worth much more than gold." 

- Bob Marley

Thanks Rob,

We recently had to change the licensing due to an IP address change (on VMWare) and I forgot to activate/install one of the updated license files.