Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 8.6 - SQL query to list account creation time

jon-lewis
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone.

My customer has asked for a listing of every user in their Unity Connection 8.6 system and the date that user account was created.  I'm thinking that using the subscriber alias and their mailbox creation time should do it.

While I'm not sure of the syntax, its been suggested that a SQL query might be able to search the user records and return for each user, the voicemail subscriber alias and the mailbox creation timestamp. This sounds exactly right but but I've no idea how to construct the required SQL query in a command form that I can paste into Unity Connection.

I had a search before posting but didn't really find anything relevant to this fairly obscure request. Can anyone suggests the commands that may be used from CLI on the Unity Connection server to accomplish this, please?

Thanks in advance.

Jonathan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Jonathan,

You could use this great tool from the Unity Tools suite

Cisco User Data Dump

These are pre-canned Field definitions;

Date of user creation. The date the user was added to the Unity Connection system

Alias.

http://ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/UserDataDump/Help/UserDataDump.htm#_Toc359835396

Cheers!

Rob

"Seek it out and ye shall find  " 

- OneRepublic

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Jonathan,

You could use this great tool from the Unity Tools suite

Cisco User Data Dump

These are pre-canned Field definitions;

Date of user creation. The date the user was added to the Unity Connection system

Alias.

http://ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/UserDataDump/Help/UserDataDump.htm#_Toc359835396

Cheers!

Rob

"Seek it out and ye shall find  " 

- OneRepublic

Bingo!

Many thanks Rob.

Jonathan

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Jonathan,

You are most welcome my friend! These are some of the best