Cisco Support Community
Community Member

Unity connection 9.1 - Call Handler - remove -' wait while i am tranfering your call''

Hello All ,

i have configured call handler on unity connection 9.1 is playing . i need to remove this prompt because of miss match of  language.

please advice

Hall of Fame Super Silver

Uncheck "Play the "Wait While

Uncheck "Play the "Wait While I Transfer Your Call" Prompt" under the transfer rule of the destination handler/user.

Community Member

thanks for your reply Chris.

thanks for your reply Chris.

i have done the same . but no luck

i have uploaded the scrnshot of tranfer rule page .

please advice .

Community Member

Hi Chris , belwo is my

Hi Chris ,

belwo is my scinario

after welcome greeting -- press 2---route to English menu.

english menu---caller input --- press 2 --- routeto markeeting """ here we have to remove this default unity recording ----- wait while trafer your call """"

Note : transfer from greeting to greeting this recording is not there  but from greeting destination Ext (CUCM-  DN) this recording is being played . which i have to remove

Desired condition : after caller input call shoud directly transfer to the mentioned DN.

if you need any futher info please let me know

Community Member

I know this is an old post

I know this is an old post but I found it helpful and I wanted to say thanks! I had been looking in the Call Handler transfer rules to try to disable this message. It was actually on the destination user transfer rule that I had to un-check the "Wait while I transfer your call" prompt. 

Hall of Fame Super Red

Hi Aslam,+5 to my friend

Hi Aslam,

+5 to my friend Chris here for his good thoughts on this dilemma.

Does the Marketing number you are transfering to have a mailbox? If so, I would try;

Caller Input > 2

User with mailbox > whatever the Marketing mailbox is named

Attempt transfer (not go directly to greetings)

If I use this methed rather than Caller Input 2> Call Action> Transfer to alternate contact number > Marketing number I can get rid of the "wait while I transfer" prompt :)

CreatePlease to create content