cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity connection Auto Attendant

antonyice1
Level 1
Level 1

I would require some assistanace from you.I have a Call Manager 6.0 and Unity Connection 2.1 and a DID range of

47XX range .What I want is to create is an Auto Attendant System .Once outside caller from PSTN calls our company it should go to auto attendant.If it is

office hours I want a message like press 1 if you know the direct ext,Press 2 for searching by name and Press 3 for operator.And if it is not in Office

hours Unity connection should play that "We don't work at this time".

3 Replies 3

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

i think this need some logical steps

first u need to know how to send the call to unity and ppl get ur message

in unity creat callhandelr lets say called AA

and lets assum u give it number 5777

now in this call hander go to transfered otion and chose send caller to greeting

in the greting chose third option which custummessge not sytem ad record your own welcome message

now in the caller input u need to send the caller based on number

lets say press one to go to operator

lets say ur operator has an account in unity chek number one and chose trnasefre to subsecriber and chose the usename of ur operator

if u have lets ssales iternal nuber

creat another callhander and in the transefer option chose ring this extention and put thier internal number let say 3333 in CCM

make sure the voice ports has CSS to call this number

now in ur AA call hnder the main one check number 2 and shose transfer to call hnder and chose the one u just creat it

ths is just examples

for routing calls based on day

you have tow option either you use the time of day routing in CUCM

or u use the sechudle in unity and in the call hander u can chose which greeting which otion alternat and so on

now in CCM inorder to get the cal go to 4777 u need to creat a cti route point give it number 5777 and chose the proper voice mail profile

and check the check box under the forward all

this will send the call to unity unity will see the same number as your caller hander then wil play your welcome message

i know this may look long read it test

good luck

Ok everything is working fine and it is transferring calls based on caller inputs.

Now i have two issues

1.when I dial the DID number of the CTI route point i can't hear any ring tones.

2.I don't know which option to select under System call handler > edit > greetings > After greetings.

Also just for your inf I am using Cisco Unity Connection and not Cisco Unity.

What do you mean with "i cant hear any ring tones" does the CTI route point has a call forward all to the auto attendant call handler?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: