Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Unity Connection HA port license problem

Dear All

I have a question about unity connection HA port license ,

our customer has purchased 2 callmanager and 1 unity connection at last year  and  this year they woulk like to upgrade their os version from 7.1.5 to 8.5

and add a new unity connection for vm system backup , after upgrade the new unity connection directly install version 8.5 for HA , for HA  I found license error message on sub server Customer has purchased CUWL license  also purchased ucss and esw service at 3 years

I have ordering a HA license from cisco upgrade tools and upload it to subscriber ,but still display following message on sub server:  see below

An insufficient license violation has continued beyond the grace period.System operationwill be suspended! The licensed feature(s) in violation are:
LicVoicePortsMax. Fordetails, open the Licensing screen on the Cisco Unity Connectionadministration web pages.Please reduce usage to match the licensed limits or purchase additionallicensedfunctionality. A manual restart of the system is required to restart systemoperation. Ifthe licensing violation has not been resolved within 24 hours, systemoperation will besuspended again.

the cisco license team tell me I have not ordering the port license for HA server , As I know , CUWL License inclue all license for server , but i don't know what part number of port license need to choose on upgrade tools .   which part-number for sub port license ?

UCXN7-48P-UWLADD

UCXN7-MAXP-UWLADD

UNCN2-UPG-UWL-K9=

UNCN7-D-UTYMIG-K9=

UNCN7-UP-UWL-D-K9=

UNCN7-UPG-UWL-K9=

UNCN7-UTYMIG-K9=

UNCN8-HA-VUP=

UNCN8-UP-UWL-D-K9=

UNCN8-UPG-UWL-K9=

UNCN8-UTYMIG-K9-D=

UNCN8-UTYMIG-K9=

UNCN8-VER-VUP-K9=

UCXN-12-UWLADD
UCXN-20-UWLADD
UCXN7-48P-UWLADD
UCXN7-MAXP-UWLADD
UNCN2-UPG-UWL-K9=
UNCN7-D-UTYMIG-K9=
UNCN7-UP-UWL-D-K9=
UNCN7-UPG-UWL-K9=
UNCN7-UTYMIG-K9=
UNCN8-HA-VUP=
UNCN8-UP-UWL-D-K9=
UNCN8-UPG-UWL-K9=
UNCN8-UTYMIG-K9-D=
UNCN8-UTYMIG-K9=
UNCN8-VER-VUP-K9=

1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: Unity Connection HA port license problem

You would need something similar.  These are 0 dollar part numbers.  The XX would be the number of ports match on your Primary UCXN server.

L-UNITYCN8-LIC-UPG - 1

L-UNITYCN8-PAK - 1

L-UNCN8-ADD-HA-PT - XX

Views
Helpful
Replies