Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity connection license

amansoi_5
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are using Unity connection 1.2 in which we have got a license file for 100 VM users alog with 16 ports(which will be simultaneously active).

In the same license file we have got UNITYCN1-VM-USR for value 25.What does this exactly mean?

i am attaching License file for reference.

regds,

aman

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This is for an additional 25 users. So, you can support 125 VM users with this license file.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This is for an additional 25 users. So, you can support 125 VM users with this license file.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Hi Brandon,

We created 100 VM users.Accordingly,our licenses were consumed.

After that we tried creating more VM users but were unable to do so since the error message is coming "License Voilation :Subscribers".

It seems that we cannot create more than 100 users and 25 VM users as mentioned in Lic file , is something else.

regds,

aman

Hi Aman,

The best way to find this out is to get in touch with your accounts team.Since they would have final say in it.

Having said that i would like to know if you have rebooted the server after installing the new license file(Which i think you already have done)

I am attaching a ppt from previous post if it helps.

Again Accounts team can best explain the Jargon

Hi Brandon,

There was a problem in Licensing file.I received the new license file wherein I can add more users.

thanks.

regds,

aman

nesharm2
Level 1
Level 1

Also(in UC 7.0) under System settings-->licences on the top right pull the drop down to look at "view license usage" what does it say ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: