cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection not answering

jodamus112
Level 1
Level 1
Hi, I have a BE6000 server with CUCM 9.x and Unity Connection all on 1 VM. My problem is that Unity just stopped answering calls and this affects Calls forwarded to Vmail and also calling Vmail directly. Just rings. List of troubleshooting done: Ran DNA to the Vmail pilot as well as a random selection of Vmail port numbers and calls are routed correctly. I.e. To the Unity Server. Ran tests on the telephony configuration on unity, all tests are error free, phone system, port groups as well as ports. Even re-synced CUCM users with unity to check connections between 2 servers and that works fine. All ports shows as registered on CUCM. Even deleted all V-Mail configurations from both servers and reconfigured and ran the same tests as above and still an issue. Checked RTMT while calling Vmail and all ports just show idle. Any assistance would be appreciated Thanking you Julian
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

First restart the Connection Conversation Manager service from the CU Services.  That is the critical service that enables CUC to handle calls.

Hailey

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

First restart the Connection Conversation Manager service from the CU Services.  That is the critical service that enables CUC to handle calls.

Hailey

Thanks.

jodamus112
Level 1
Level 1
Hi David, Thank you. That fixed it.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: