Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Unity Connection: Notification when Voicemail is locked?

Hi,

i want to know if it is possible to get an Information when an mailbox is locked because of to much wrong logins.

I can see it when i go the the Mailbox but it would be nice to get an Syslog message or an email.

Is there anything feature for this?

Best Regards

Daniel

1 REPLY
VIP Super Bronze

Unity Connection: Notification when Voicemail is locked?

Syslog output appears to exist for this event; however, I haven't tried this myself.

Alarm Name: EvtSubAccLockedMaxHack

Severity: INFORMATIONAL_ALARM

Description: A user account has been locked as max number of invalid login attempts exceeded. Details - %1.

Route To: Event Log

Explanation: A user account has been locked as max number of invalid login attempts exceeded.

Recommended Action: None

The server has a syslog agent which collects any syslog alarm output from all of the individual daemons and allows for a unified output stream to a server of your choice. This is configured under Enterprise Parameters. If this generates too much information you can configure a trap for the individual alarm event under Serviciability.  Cisco recommends the syslog agent due to the high quantity of alarm possibilities.

Alarm Definitions:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/8x/alarm_messages/85cucalrmmsgdef.html

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or
Views
Helpful
Replies