cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection Speech Connect to Mobile Phones?

david.kelsen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We've got Unity Connections 7.1(3) and we're running Speech Connect.

It's been working well, but I've been asked if it's possible to make Speech Connect offer the caller the option of caller the person's Mobile phone?

Ie:

SC:      "Who would you like to reach?"

Caller: "Mary Taylor"

SC: "Work or Mobile?"

Caller: "Mobile"

SC: "Transferring to... Mary Taylor"

Is this possible? If so, does anyone have instructions/links on how to achieve this?

Dave.

3 Replies 3

ronpatel
Level 8
Level 8

Hi David,

Unity Connection uses the available dial number for the User entity. For system contacts, these are explicitly defined as work/home/mobile. So, you can say things like "mike maas at work" or "john smith on mobile phone" and it will transfer to the number defined as the work or mobile number.  Presumably, if you have routing correctly setup to the other PBX, Connection would simply store and use the valid dial string to reach that contact.

Regards

Ronak Patel

Regards Ronak Patel Rate all helpful post by clicking stars below the answer.

Thanks for your reply, but this doesn't seem to work.

Speech Connect replies with, 'Sorry, no matching names found' when I add on 'at work' or 'on mobile' to the spoken name.

Hi David,

Steps invloved

1) Create one contact and enter all the phones which you want for the contact. Like work/home/mobile

2) Call the directory handler

3) Press 4 to reach speech connect

4) Say "call "

5) After above step, CUC will give you list of all the available phone for the contact like at work, at home or at mobile

6) Now say work or home or Mobile..

Call will be transfered.

Let me know if you need more details.

Regards

Ronak patel

Regards Ronak Patel Rate all helpful post by clicking stars below the answer.