Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection Sub-menues frozen

Asad Hanif
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

When I login to unity connection and click any menue it allows me open that menue  but when I try to go into any sub menue like  user ---edit  , it does not open the drop-down edit menue. I have tired Internet Explorer and Chrome. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Asad Hanif

5 Replies 5

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Asad,

what is the version u are using ?

try Mozilla.

regds,

aamn

Unity connection 7.1

As suggested above, Try Mozilla. Chrome will not work with UCxn versions under 9 (And I'm not sure about 9) and the latest update to IE is not working either. So either downgrade your IE, or go for Mozilla.

Gareth

Nadeem Ahmed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Asad,

What is the version of IE that you are using? Have you tried with Mozilla firefox?

Br,
Nadeem 

Please rate all useful post.

Br, Nadeem Please rate all useful post.

Hi Asad,

could be a bug.

As suggested by other members also , try mozilla

Cannot scroll through some drop down boxes with up/down arrow keys in IE

CSCsa97530

Symptom: Cannot scroll through dropdown boxes with the up/down arrow keys.

Conditions: For some browsers, the up/down arrow keys do not scroll through the list of options in a dropdown box. Instead of scrolling up/down the list, the first entry is immediately selected.

The specific dropdown boxes that exhibit this behavior are:
1. Run Reports For
2. Selected/All Entries
3. Rows per Page

Workaround: To improve the situation: 1. Use the computer's mouse to scroll through a list in a dropdown box. 2. If using a mouse is not a viable solution, we recommend using the Mozilla browser as it does not exhibit the described behavior.

regds,

aman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: