Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity connection ver 9.1.1 maultilanguage issue

Yazen Alaa
Level 1
Level 1

Dear

when i press voice button on the phone i need to hear arabic language voice mail prompt for some phones , and other phones i need to hear a default engish language prompt , shall i need to add multilanguage .cop  software on the unity ? from where can i get ? can you send to me link for that , becasue i need english and arabic language on unity it depends on related users .

thanks

7 Replies 7

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You will need to install the language cop file that you need and then you need to configure two different voice mail templates, english and arabic. On the default language you need to select arabic for arabic template and english for english template. You then need to assign users to their voice mail templates depending on which language you want them to use

NB: If you have already added the users, you need to manually change the language for them.

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

dear aokanlawn

what is the name of cop file ? do have link ?

thanks

Cisco Unity Connection Locale Installer 9.1(0) - Arabic (Qatar)

uc-locale-ar_SA-9.1.0.1-32.cop.sgn

Refer to this similar thread

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2223860

You can download from here..

http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=284603371&flowid=37563&softwareid=282074314&release=9.1(2)&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Hi.

you can change the language per user mailbox on unity modifying user basic info.

Remember English is the default UCNx Language and is always available.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts

"The more you help the more you learn"

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

only there is english langauge per user maibox , there is no arabic

Have you installed the language pack?