Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity connection

eric.bias
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

we have installed cucm 6.1.3 n unity connection 6.x. we have notice that when upate Primary extension of end user, this en user is available for import on unity connection. After we are importe this en user in unity "import users" it's not possible in call manager to view this end user. when we delete this user in unity he re appear again in cucm.

does anyone tell us if this normal?

CUCM 6.1.3

Ucx:6.x

Many thanks

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

there is no CUC 6.x

if this a BE mention it

if you update the primary extension you do not reimport the user, you simply sync again

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I am hitting this bug after an upgrade to 6.1.3.2000.1 of UCM, and 7.0.2.10000-38.

I am not understanding the workaround.

I tried accessing the ccmadmin by IP address rather than hostname. That didn't help.

I then went to the application server and only have a field for name and IP address. Am I supposed to change the name field to the IP address??

"Workaround:

Change the hostname to the IP address in the URL

If you are getting a blank page, please go to System -> Application -> and hit

find. Choose the UC and change the hostname from to

.localdomain. This should fix the issue. This may or may not be

traffic affecting."

Thanks.

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is bug ID CSCsw97577 and has been fixed as of 6.1.3.1104-2. You can open a TAC case to get special access to the ES if you need to correct it.

Many thanks for your help

Best Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: