Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Unity Connections 8.5 - Time Stamp

Hi All,

I have an issue where I just implemented Voice at a location in CST.  The time stamp on the recording in vm states EST so it is one hour off.  I created a separate user template for this location and chose the CST Time Zone for that template.  Does that not affect the time stamp recording for that locations voicemail?

Thanks

Troy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: Unity Connections 8.5 - Time Stamp

Hi Troy,

Yes, this setting can be set on the User template page in Unity Connection. Just

to verify you built this Template before adding the users? Changes to templates

are not retroactive and would only be applied to users who are created with the

Template after the change was implemented

Cheers!

Rob

3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Red

Hi Troy,

Yes, this setting can be set on the User template page in Unity Connection. Just

to verify you built this Template before adding the users? Changes to templates

are not retroactive and would only be applied to users who are created with the

Template after the change was implemented

Cheers!

Rob

Ah!  busted.  Yes that is what I did.  Rookie mistake indeed.  Is there any easy fix or would I have to remove the user and import again under the user template?

Hall of Fame Super Red

Unity Connections 8.5 - Time Stamp

Hey Troy,

No worries!

This is where Bulk Edit will be one of your best friends in Unity Connection

Here's a clip;

To Edit User Account Information in Bulk Edit Mode (some editing from original)

#

Step 1 In Cisco Unity Connection Administration, on the Search Users page, check the applicable user check boxes, and select Bulk Edit.

#

If the user accounts that you want to edit in bulk do not all appear on one Search page, check all applicable check boxes on the first page, then go to the next page and check all applicable check boxes, and so on, until you have selected all applicable users. Then select Bulk Edit.

#

Step 2 On the Edit Caller Input page, change settings as applicable.

#

Note The Status message at the top of the Edit Caller Input page tells you how many user accounts are being edited. Also note that the page is populated only with the fields that you are allowed to edit in bulk mode, and that the fields available for edit also depend on whether all of the user accounts reside on the local server.

#

Step 3 If applicable, set the Bulk Edit Task Scheduling Fields to schedule the Bulk Edit operation for a later date and/or time.

#

Step 4 Select Submit.

#

Step 5 If applicable, continue to change settings for these user accounts on the related pages available from the Edit menu. As you make changes on each page, select Submit before going on to the next page to make additional changes.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/8x/user_mac/guide/8xcucmac090.html#wp1049545

Try a couple of test users first to come up with the exact plan.

Cheers!

Rob

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content