cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity/CUCM call

j.mccartney
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to figure out how a call was made to my directors cell phone when he doesn't have message notification setup in his unity profile? The number comes through on his cell as 210-234-5555. 5555 is the pilot number for unity. I searched through CUCM 7.1 CDR and cannot find a call made during the time period the call came in, he mentioned that it happens from time to time.

Is there a way to search through Unity/CUCM to check for an extension that may have the external phone mask without having to look at 300+ phones?

thanks.

4 Replies 4

j.mccartney
Level 1
Level 1

OK I figured part of it out, the mask is coming from my vmail ports configured in CUCM. I just need to figure out how a user may be calling and triggering the vmail port to call out.

By any chance is his mobile configured under the transfer settings for his subscriber?

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Under his unity subscriber transffer setting it is assigned to his IP-phone extension of 3300 not his mobile #. Note sure how its happening, but thank you for helping!

If the call is indeed coming from Unity a quick workaround while you further investigate is to configure the restriction tables to deny calls to that mobile.

He won't get any of those calls while you figure out where it's configured.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate