Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

unity express 8.6.6 software install errror

Hi all

I have remove the software form cisco unity after that I go to cisco website and download unity express 8.6.6.software and language package  as per unity model

ISM-SRE-300-K9

and prepare freeftp server  when I start to transfer the file I get error like the following :

router#service-module isM 0/0 install url ftp://cisco:cisco@66.3.143.65/cue-vm-k9.SPA.sme.8.6.6.pkg
Proceed with installation? [no]: yes
%Error: Couldn't open ftp://*****:*****@66.3.143.65/cue-vm-k9.SPA.sme.8.6.6.pkg.install.sre
Execution of script cue-vm-k9.SPA.sme.8.6.6.pkg.install.sre failed, installation aborted

i want to know where is the problem in the tftp server or the way of installation

please help me

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

yahsiel2004
Level 7
Level 7

This might be a permission issue in the directory were the files are located. Make sure you give everyone full rights.

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

yahsiel2004
Level 7
Level 7

This might be a permission issue in the directory were the files are located. Make sure you give everyone full rights.

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

Hi yahsiel

i have still get error i want to know where the issue   from install way or from TFTP server

thanks

lawrenceliu1980
Level 1
Level 1
Usually, it caused by ftp connention. Make sure you can download file from your ftp server to the cme or cue. If your ftp server is set up on windows server, try to turn your windows server's firewall off.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: