Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Unity Express IVR/AA and CUCM

Hi All,

I just would like to have some expert opinion on the probability of using IVR through Unity Express and then calls should route to Call Manager.

For example,

If we have a Site with 2800/2900 ISR Router with Unity Express Module NME-CUE and Cisco CUCM 7.x/8.x as a Call Agent. So is there a possiblity to configure an IVR/AA Script at Unity Express with customized prompts as per need and call flow should be through that IVR and customer can hit to respective menus and provide necessary inputs to talk to desired individuals/Extention at Call Manager.

I would appreciate, if some experts can share their thoughts and experience on the subjected type of scenario.

Regards

Everyone's tags (5)
2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Yes, that is the normal and intended use of CUE AA scripts.

You don't need CUE for this purpose, you can use B-ACD with CME then forward call to CUCM., I don't really would waste money with CUE...

Please remember to rate useful posts clicking on the stars below. Favor calificar todos las respuestas útiles dando click en las estrellas de mas abajo. ___________________________________________ LinkedIn Profile: do.linkedin.com/in/leosalcie
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content