Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Express problem !!

anis_cisco
Level 1
Level 1

hi all,

I have CCME with CUE installed .. once im entering into CUE via service-engine comand im getting these errors again & again continuously after some time

" Cisco-UnityExpress# ERROR sysdb misc allocation (Success) fixtab_ref from nonposi
tive refcount (-7617 @0x402c2b08)

ERROR sysdb misc allocation (Success) fixtab_ref from nonpositive refcount (-761
6 @0x402c2b08)

ERROR sysdb misc allocation (Success) fixtab_deref negative refcount (-7616 @0x4
02c2b08)

ERROR sysdb misc allocation (Success) fixtab_ref from nonpositive refcount (-761
6 @0x402c2b08)

ERROR sysdb misc allocation (Success) fixtab_deref negative refcount (-7615 @0x4
02c2b08
) "

can any one tell what these errors means ????

Regards,

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Whatever they means, you should try to backup config and reinstall CUE again.

hi,

Thanks for your reply. Its new installtion of CUE, as i access Unity Express First Time i started to get these msgs & wat do you mean by reinstall ?? do you mean i need to do configuration or i need to reinstall unity module ????

Thanks

Likely something has not worked and you have to install the software again from scratch.

hmmmmm... its a brand
new box from cisco .... how this could be possible that some thing is not working !!!! should i update the unity software ??

As indicated before twice: reinstall software.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: