cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity MWI not working across Intercluster trunk

bmarlin
Level 1
Level 1

I have to separate Cm's joined together with a ic trunk, On first Cm I have a intergrated unity with a few subs, I have mwi working for subs on intergrated Cm, On the Cm across wan I have one test sub I have vmail functioning the same as intergrated Cm but no MWI.

Has anyone had a issue like this.

Hopefully it's something easy that I missed.

8 Replies 8

What about CSS configuration on trunk?

Hi,

yes I thought of that also but it doesn't make any difference.I put a dn that is similar to mwi IE mwi 1299 dn 1200 on a phone across wan I can call that phone.

Hi Brad,

Did you check the CSS of the Unity MWI Ports to make sure that they could access the far-end phones?

Cheers!

Rob

Hi Rob,

I setup a dn on a set across same css as mwi dn is 1277 mwi 1298 I call set that is across wan from this line, I think it might be a unity issue. like a restriction table of some sort maybe?

Thanks for the feedback

Hello,

Sounds like you aren't having a CSS issue in that case. I assume you are using the same mwi on/off on both clusters. One thing you can try is on the ICT, change the tunneled protocol to QSIG and reset the trunks on both sides and see if that works.

J

Hi

Yes I'm using MWI on intergrated CM for both.

Changed ICT to qsig didn't work actually worse result no communication at all across ict.

Hi,

Did you get this work as I have the same issue?

thanks

No

I even put in a tac case with no luck from them either

This was awhile ago there's been a few changes to CUCM and Unity since.

Might work now?

Brad Marlin CSA

Senior Design Security/Wireless

SaskTel 1825 Lorne St

Regina SK S4P 3Y2

Phone 777-5274

Cell 533-6641

To: BRAD MARLIN

Date: 11/18/2010 10:13 AM

Subject: New message: "Unity MWI not working across

Intercluster trunk"

bmarlin,

A new message was posted in the Discussion thread "Unity MWI not working

across Intercluster trunk":

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3229004#3229004

Author : iptuser55

Profile : https://supportforums.cisco.com/people/iptuser55

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: