cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity not able to set message recipient in call handler

mrguitar
Level 4
Level 4

I have Unity 5.1(0) and although I created a call Handler to distribute voicemails for specific recipients, I cannot change the "message recipient" field in the Messages area to a Public Distribution List I created. No matter what I do, it stays the "all subscribers - <server name>" selection. It takes the change, but when I come back to the window, it defaults to this PDL.

Can someone please assist ASAP?

3 Replies 3

mrguitar
Level 4
Level 4

Just an update. I think I found a bug: CSCsk06752 that exactly describes my issue. I will install the update and report back my findings...

Thanks,

Ed

I installed a pair of Unity 5.X with UM offbox and had the exact same issue. I hit this bug. I want to add that, the work around until you apply the ES is to:

Use the Bulk Edit Tool in Cisco Unity Tools Depot to make the change. In the "Messages" tab select messsage recipient and then select your subscriber. This works great!

Please rate this post.

Kramer

Hello,

I believe I am running into the same issue. Did the ES resolve the issue?

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: